I’m the type of person who over-packs. No matter where I go, I bring more than I need, and if I don’t have all of my things with me I feel anxious. I just like knowing I have a certain something if a situation arises where I need it.
I’m going to be traveling with my mom later this month to a few countries in Europe (I’ll talk more about that later) for about 9 days, so I started thinking about what I’m going to be bringing. Oh, another fact you should know about me is that I usually pack way in advance because I get too excited.
I like “what’s in my bag” kind of videos and posts, so if you’re interested in seeing what I usually pack in my carry-on’s, here you go:
There has been a slight change in plans for my trip to New Zealand. Instead of going at the end of 2016, I am going at the beginning. In January. Yeah. That is less than a year away and I don’t know what to do with myself! After talking with my mom we concluded it would be better this way which is FINE by me because that means I’m that much closer to Middle-earth! But it also means I have lots of planning to do in a shorter amount of time.
I have done research on different tours that are available and in the end I chose Red Carpet Tours. I already sent in my deposit. I’m that ready.
I chose RCT for the following reasons:
- It lasts for TWO WEEKS! That is two weeks of pure joy
- I will be with the same group of people the entire time which is great because I’m flying to NZ alone
- The cost of the tour includes hotel accommodation and transportation
- The tour includes the North and South Islands
- There is so much awesome stuff included in the 14 days! Hobbiton, the Weta Cave, Jens Hansen, Fangorn, Edoras…SO MUCH. And I absolutely cannot wait
- There are also other optional activities you can choose, like visiting South Rivendell, kayaking down the same river of the barrel scene, being able to hold Herugrim and the shards of Narsil and so much more!