Yup, I’m doing another tag post because who gets tired of those? You can find the original Disney tag from Smilingldsgirl here. I’ll probably include some Pixar as well.
1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience?
There are a bunch and let me just say this right now: expect me to give multiple answers to each question, it’s too hard to just give one!
I wish I could experience the moment in Tangled when Flynn and Repunzel are on the water and sitting beneath all the lanterns, I bet it would be breathtaking.
Another scene would be in Tarzan when he takes Jane up in the trees to all the birds during “Strangers Like Me”.
- Riding alongside horses on the flying carpet – Aladdin
- Jumping over a waterfall – Pocahontas
- Walking into the Beast’s kick-ass library – Beauty and the Beast
- Looking up to see Zeus creating a constellation in the sky of Hercules – Hercules
- Seeing all the animals in the lights (sorry that doesn’t make sense haha) – Brother Bear
2. An unforgettable experience you’ve had at the parks?
I don’t think I have one. I’ve been to Disney World twice and both times were a lot of fun but nothing is coming to mind. Well, I remember the first time I went (I was around 10? 8? I don’t know) and I thought I got separated from my parents and cousin and almost had a panic attack. That counts as an unforgettable experience, right?
3. What non-Disney song reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and or the parks?
Ooooh, interesting question, I never thought of this before. I’m sure I’ll think of a better answer some other time because right now all I can think of is “For Longer Than Forever” from The Swan Princess. It’s a typical love song and Disney will be with me for longer than foreveeeer.
4. When was the first time you went to a Disney park?
I kind of answered this in question #2, I was a kid. I seriously don’t remember what year it was, but I remember buying a Tigger journal and purple Mickey Mouse pencil.
5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend who would you choose?
Pegasus because he’d always have my back, Nani because she’s amazing and she could teach me how to surf, Jane because we could draw together, Mulan because duh, and Kronk because he could cook me food.
6. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
I’m pretty sure Mulan is considered a Disney Princess, right? I choose Mulan.
7. Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry?
I always always cry during the “When Somebody Loved Me” from Toy Story 2, I can’t believe how emotional I get over an animated toy. The way Jessie smiles when she thinks her owner finally wants her again, ughhhh then sHE GETS LEFT ON THE SIDE OF A ROAD WITH RANDOM BOXES. Another moment is from Dumbo when he’s crying and swinging on his mama’s trunk. That poor elephant went through too much grief.
There’s also the scene in Fox and the Hound when Widow Tweed brings Tod to the woods and leaves and he’s just looking at her driving away not understanding. And of course there’s Mufasa’s death.
8. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Obviously there is no way I can just give you ONE movie, so I’ll give you my top 10 — in no particular order:
- Oliver & Company
- The Incredibles
- Lion King
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Lilo & Stitch
My top 10 changes constantly so this isn’t an official list.
9. Overrated Disney?
Hmmmm, probably Frozen, and before you get upset, I like that film but it’s just EVERYWHERE. I recently saw Frozen sandwich containers, a Frozen tissue box, a creepy as heck Olaf soap dispenser WHEN WILL IT END?
10. Underrated Disney?
In my opinion The Great Mouse Detective is overrated, that movie was one of my FAVORITES growing up. Others include: The Sword in the Stone (love the art style so much), The Rescuers, Brother Bear, Atlantis, Oliver & Company, and Treasure Planet.
11. Favorite Disney song?
I was going to give my top 10 but even that turned out to be too stressful so here is my top 15 in no particular order:
- “I 2 I” – A Goofy Movie
- “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” – Mulan
- “A Star is Born” – Hercules
- “Why Should I Worry” – Oliver & Company
- “Strangers Like Me” – Tarzan
- “Colors of the Wind” – Pocahontas
- “The Bells of Notre Dame” – The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- “Circle of Life” – Lion King
- “Part of Your World” – The Little Mermaid
- “Learn Me Right” – Brave
- “Beauty and the Beast” – Beauty and the Best
- “He Mele No Lilo” – Lilo & Stitch
- “A Whole New World” – Aladdin
- “I See the Light” – Tangled
- “Look Through My Eyes” – Brother Bear
I tried not to repeat a movie.
12. Least Favorite Disney movie?
Umm, *whispers* Snow White. Sorry if that is one of your favorites!!
13. Most Memorable Disney villain?
Most memorable? Hmmmmm…probably Frollo. He was incredibly annoying and so sexually frustrated that he wanted to set Paris on fire, what a loser.
14. Favorite classic Disney/favorite modern Disney movie?
Favorite classic: Lady and the Tramp
Favorite modern: Mulan (is Mulan still a “modern” movie?)
15. Favorite Disney score?
Alright alright, gonna only give my top 5 this time and I’ll include my favorite track:
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame – “Sanctuary”
- Dinosaur – “The Egg Travels”
- Mulan – “Short Hair”
- The Lion King – “King of Pride Rock”
- Brother Bear – “Transformation”
I’M DONE. God bless you if you actually read this entire thing.