Jumbled thoughts ahead, just a warning!
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
- Balin continues to be perfect
- Tauriel. Wow. I really really love Tauriel.
- POC in Lake-town!!
- That’s it I love Bard. It’s done.
- Still don’t like Beorn’s design
- Liked everything else
- NO SLEEPING BOMBUR BOOO
- The Legolas moves are out of control
- The barrel scene was ridiculous
- But I still enjoyed most of it
- I don’t fully know how I feel about Kili/Tauriel yet, don’t look at me
- The glowing never happened okay, do not speak of it
- Also…the walnut pillow
- Smaug’s gold bath. lol
- Yoooo I really like Alfrid
- Loved the music for Lake-town
- Kingsfoil…THAT’S A WEED!
- I couldn’t keep up with what the dwarves were doing in Erebor
- Did I mention I love Tauriel
- Thranduil was great
- The blue contacts were creeping me out
- I want more Beorn
- I liked Mirkwood
- Ahhhawwwhahwhahhh Legolas asking about the portraits of Gloin’s wife and son.
- “THAT’S MY WEE LAD, GIMLI.”
- Legolas that’s gonna be your best friend
- What was with the fading footage of Thranduil’s hands, crown and face? I felt like I was watching a perfume commericial
- Bombur needs to train me to run marathons
- That whole bit of Sauron blending into the eye for what seemed like years?? I didn’t like it
- I like the Girion story a lot
- Kili saying how his mom wants him to come home safe and when Thorin told Fili he’d be king one day hahahahahaahaaha -crying-
Um. That’s all what comes to mind right now. I’ll be seeing DOS again next week so hopefully I’ll be able to talk more in detail about the film.