Quick thoughts on Beorn:
- not hairy enough
- seriously, where is the chest hair
- the empty space where the beard would be mocks me
- looks strangely orange. but that’s most likely due to the editing and photograph
- hair is surprisingly light
- he has no chest hair
- this guy turns into a bear. where is the body hair
- this is nothing like how I pictured Beorn
- he looks like he’s in mid transformation
I feel like they wanted Beorn to appeal to a particular audience so they made him more “hunky” (the hairless, smooth, exposed chest).
I look forward to seeing Mikael Persbrandt portray him. I hear good things about him. Hopefully he’ll be able to distract me from thinking about werewolves.
Did I mention the lack of body hair?